Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Scooper Cool Ice Cream Party Feature At Thoughtfully Simple!


Tori, the genius behind Thoughtfully Simple, was incredibly kind and generous in her recent feature on our Ice Cream Birthday Party. If you haven't visited her blog before, I suggest you take a peak, she has amazing style, grace, talent, creativity, and covers all sorts of entertaining and decorating topics with DIY tips too!

You can view the feature here.

She is so creative with her blog posts, I had to feature the opening photo collage she created...but you will have to visit her blog to see the rest. She also has other great ice cream party ideas and a link to templates, check it out!

Thanks so much Tori!!!


2 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

I wanted to come to you for a favor since you're an event planner! :)


I'm trying to win a party contest and would love your help! Would you go here:

http://thecitycradle.com/party-3-spy-agent

and leave a comment at the end of the article? Your comment will give me a vote. Thanks so much! I appreciate it lots. <3

AND!! I'm VERY excited about this post. I want to do it for a 4th of July celebration. It seems perfect. Thank you for sharing the idea. I feel inspired, lol.

Tori {Thoughtfully Simple} said...

Kate, it is always a pleasure to feature your work. You eye for creating classic events is impressive and inspiring! Thank you for the kind words. Keep up the fantastic work!