Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feature at The Savvy Factory

Kim Foley MacKinnon, former Daily Candy Kids Boston editor, author of Boston Baby, A Field Guide For Urban Parents and an experienced free lance writer and contributor to a variety of well-known publications, wrote the most fabulous feature on Kate Landers Events, LLC, entitled "Party Favor".

It actually brought me to tears, she just has such a way with words and her feature could not have been more generous and kind. I am so incredibly honored that such a brilliant writer would take the time to write about Kate Landers Events, LLC! This is truly remarkable.

I highly suggest you check out The Savvy Factory, a fabulous resource on everything from kids to travel to food to style...you won't want to miss out on this.

Thank you Kim, I don't think I will be able to stop smiling for the rest of the day!!!


No comments: