Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 3 Stylish Childrens Parties Debut Week: Romantic Marie Antoinette-Inspired 1st Birthday Party

Don't worry, I will soon be back to posting regular features (including a party I am doing this weekend which I simply cannot wait to share with you!).

For this special week that I am debuting my new site Stylish Childrens Parties, I am featuring one new party each day (and each one is spectacular, I promise!).



Today's party is a stunning Marie Antoinette-inspired first birthday party by Mandy.



It features the most exquisite details, gorgeous photographs and decadent details. And if you visit her blog featured at the end of the post, you likely will not leave for hours--she is one incredibly stylish, talented woman!

I won't keep you any longer, please enjoy Amelia's 1st Birthday Feature!

No comments: