Friday, May 21, 2010

Please Read: A Heartfelt Thank You



Please Read:

A heartfelt thank you for following this blog.

You are here, and I am *thrilled*.

You are talented, you are creative, you are unique, and maybe you love to celebrate life!

My desire is to help you celebrate the lives of your precious children by inspiring you with unique, stylish, classic, old-fashioned, sophisticated, whimsical, eco-friendly, darling, simple and charming parties!

You are so important, and I absolutely adore hearing about all the charming parties you are planning! You are inspiring to me.

The themes you have shared with me are amazing--I hope you will send me photos that capture these joyous birthdays and baby showers, because I would absolutely LOVE to see them! And even greater, I hope you will share them to inspire others!

Thank you kindly

Kate



Oh, and a special treat: Becca at The Birthday Girl is hosting a Kate Landers Events, LLC, exclusive giveaway that I encourage you to enter--because the opportunity to work with you on planning your next child's party or baby shower would be such a treat for me!

Enter
here.

4 comments:

~SHANNON~ said...

Hi! I'm a new follower, and I've just LOVED looking through all your blog posts here! How fun to come up with creative party ideas!

I'm entering The Birthday girl giveaway right now! So glad I found your blog:)

Shannon
http://milkandcuddles.com/
milkandcuddles (at) gmail (dot com)

RiversideLilly said...

What a nice post!

Unknown said...

Perfect timing to find u and follow since one of my son's birthday is coming soon! Hope you are enjoying a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I have been a HUGE fan of your Madeline party since I have a Madeline of my own. She will turn 1 in August & we'd like to have a "chick" bday party for her. My closest girlfriends planned a chick "about to hatch" shower for me that I had to miss due to being put on bedrest in hospital so I'd like to carry through the special theme for her first bday! I am a new follower to both sites!