Monday, May 10, 2010

Stylish Childrens Parties Debut With Vintage Strawberry Shortcake-Inspired Birthday Party

I absolutely *love* sharing with you the parties and events I design and create here at Kate Landers Events, LLC.

Being in the childrens party planning world, I have been introduced to some fabulous parties designed by incredibly talented mothers and fathers, and wanted a place where I could share what I have found with you!

Therefore, I have launched a new site, Stylish Childrens Parties, to feature Real Parties designed by others. It will be a place to find inspiration for your next event!

Today's party is a Vintage Strawberry Shortcake-Inspired Birthday Party created by Jessica, that I think you will fall head over heels for!

I invite you all to hop over to Stylish Childrens Parties, become a follower and subscribe, as we will be featuring one new party each day this week, and you won't want to miss a single one!

Have a party you want featured at Stylish Childrens Parties? Your submissions are welcomed and encouraged. Please send them to

Hope you enjoy this special treat! This first party is one of my "berry" favorites.


Pretty Party Studio said...

I love it! It reminds me of the strawberry party I created that we were twittering about! I guess we are on to the trends huh?! Isn't it just the sweetest theme!

Love your work as always Kate!

Thanks for sharing :)

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

What a great idea, Kate!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I forgot to say thank you for listing me as one of your favorite sites!! You are too sweet. =) I'll submit some of my parties too!

Kim @ Frost Me! said...

wow! I love it! Those hats and that cake! fantastic!!!

Jessica said...

Awww, Kate - I'm speechless!

I've admired your work ever since I stumbled upon your blog some time ago and now to have you feature Grace's birthday party is just icing on the cake! I am beyond thrilled and feel SO honored!

I love taking vintage themes and giving them a bit of a modern twist. Planning Grace's birthday was a labor of love and I was so tickled to see a new generation of kiddos enjoying a theme from yesteryear.

Thank you again and I will definitely share Hudson's Dr. Seuss 1st Birthday this summer!!


Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

The site looks great!!!

Brandi said...

Amazing party! I love Strawberry Shortcake, she's so cute, and it's a perfect summer theme too.

Alexis said...

BERRY cute!