Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome to Kate Landers Events, LLC!

Welcome to Kate Landers Events, LLC blogspot!!!! I hope you will enjoy features on some of the fabulous products and services I offer at http://www.katelandersevents.com!!! It has been a dream decades in the making, but finally came together starting March of 2009. I am so beyond thrilled with the incredible talent and creativity of the wonderful people I work with to bring you this unique line of classic childrens party products as well as very unique custom gifts, party ware, tableware, invitations, stationery and clothing for young children. I can't wait to introduce you to our newest products which will debut at the Wellesley Mother's Forum Marketplace November 17th at the Wellesley College Club in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Then they will be displayed shortly after at The St. John Holiday Boutique in Hingham, Massachusetts November 20th and 21st, then The Church of the Redeemer Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Christmas Marketplace December 4th and 5th. Of course I will do my very best to get these goodies on the website as soon as possible, but will hopefully feature sneek peeks of them on this blog!!!!!

I look forward to sharing with you some great details and information on classic childrens parties, my custom line of products, and anything else classic, darling, charming or precious that I come across and can't wait to tell the world about!!!!!

1 comment:

Moore Minutes said...

I am a new follower and just found you. You have lovely products. I love parties! I just did a super fun spy party you can see here if you're interested:
http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/11/secret-agent-spy-party.html