Monday, November 23, 2009

Kate Landers Events, Rice Retailer in the US!


I am thrilled to announce that Kate Landers Events, LLC, is a US retailer of Rice products!!! For those of you who are new to Rice, you can visit them online at http://www.rice.dk, and see what I am talking about. Rice is a company based out of Denmark that offers the most incredible melamine tumblers and plates I have ever seen. I spent hours, days, weeks--searching for the perfect line of melamine tableware to offer my clients, and when I finally stumbled upon Rice, I knew right away I found what I was looking for!

Rice offers products that are beautiful, high quality, rich in color and loaded with style. When Kate Landers Events, LLC, became a US Retailer of Rice products, I knew that this was something big. With so few US Retailers carrying the lines of Rice, I wanted nothing more than to introduce Rice to my native country and show them what we have been missing out on!

Not only do I adore being a retailer of Rice in the US because of their products, but also because of what the company believes in. Rice has shown me that they are wonderful to work with, and that they truly care about people and the environment. As they state on their website, their products are designed in Denmark, but produced in third world countries, with great respect for people. When I learned that over 300 families in Madagascar survive because of their work creating the crocheted products for Rice (all the while being treated in a moral and correct way), I knew Rice was a company as passionate about people as it is about products.

Rice is not a company that just talks the talk, they are a company that walks the walk too! With SA 8000 Certification, their involvement with MYC4, becoming a member of the UN Global Compact in 2006, their support of Lakshya, and their work with the Danish Refugee Council to provide a 20L jerry can and wash kit to an African refugee family for every purchase of a designated set of 4 Rice cups.

I hope that you will take a peek at their website and let me know what you think! You can order Rice melamine tumblers and plates on my website, and support a company like Rice.

I am hoping to expand my line of products by Rice in the US in January, and would LOVE to hear what some of your favorites are! If you do, you might just find yourself with an extra special discount from Kate Landers Events, LLC.

No comments: