- Custom Invitation Design (by one of many of our favorite designers)
- Hand Addressing, Stuffing, Stamping, Sealing & Sending Your Invitations
- Hand delivery of your invitations to your guests (limited to Boston area at this time)
- Custom Couture Cake Design
- Custom Couture Cakes by our favorite designers (ordered, picked up & delivered, of course!)
MENU & CATERING
- Menu suggestions coordinating with your theme & color scheme, in accordance with your dietary needs (especially allergies of your family & guests)
- Management of coordinating your menu and all catering services
- Spectacular floral arrangement design and delivery
TABLESCAPES, DECORATIONS & PARTYWARE
- Custom Tablescape Designs
- Custom Decorations (such as luxe bunting custom created of velvet and fine wale corduroy imported from Europe in the exact shade of buttercream to match your drapes, or simple yet stunning tissue paper poms)
- Custom Table & Party Ware (like our hand-painted pottery featuring silhouettes of all your guests, or custom printed party hats in a vintage pattern to match the table linens)
- Favor Design, incorporated with your color-scheme, theme, and sometimes tied in to the event activities
- Custom favor packaging, often unique and a favor in itself
CUSTOM SWEET & SUNDAE TABLE DISPLAYS
- Custom sweet & sundae table displays created to your taste, color-scheme, theme, customized with all proper sweets & treats, labels, table linens and of course, take home packaging.
- Help designing or sourcing proper attire for the birthday child (and the rest of the family, even guests if you wish!)
- Finding or custom creating the perfect gifts for your child (we gift wrap your packages for you as well, in the most incredible stylish, unique packaging--from vintage hat boxes and imported textured papers to velvet ribbons or custom printed wrapping papers, all coordinating with your party color-scheme and theme, of course!)
THEME-APPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Creation of props and necessary products for customized party activities
- Suggestions for & coordination of entertainment services
EVENT LOCATION & TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
- Managing the booking of custom locations for your party
- When necessary, coordinating travel arrangements as needed for the party, or for out of town guests attending your event.
Q: I don't see a comprehensive price list for most of your services. What do your parties cost?
A: Our parties are all custom tailored to the needs and wishes of our clients, therefore there is no set published price list. No two parties are ever exactly alike. The cost for our services varies greatly based on such a large number of factors (such as the number of guests and whether you want a $65 cake or $1000 cake), therefore we will gladly offer you a personalized price quote for your event.
Also, we should note when you book full-service party planning with Kate Landers Events, LLC, you receive a generous discount on any products you purchase from our Shoppe (including many custom items) for your party!
Q: Do you offer party planning consulting at an hourly rate if I just want help with a few things in regards to my party?
A: Yes! We do offer consulting for $60/hour, with a minimum one hour consultation.
Q: How far in advance do you book parties? And, is a deposit required?
A: Wow, terrific questions there!
We typically suggest booking your party at a minimum of 2-6 months in advance. We already have parties booked a year in advance (repeat clients).
Occasionally we are able to accommodate parties under shorter notice (we have in as little as 3 weeks), so we encourage you to contact us with your request. We should note that rush fees may apply to get all the products and services you request within your time frame.
A deposit is required to guarantee the requested date of your event. The deposit amount is either a flat fee or % of your total personalized price quote.
Q: How many parties do you do in a given month?
A: I (Kate) am a perfectionist in my party planning, and put in hours upon hours, days upon days in to each event to make sure that it is a stress-free event for you, and extraordinary event for your child and his/her/their guests. When you book Kate Landers Events, LLC, to plan your next party, you know you are getting Kate's undivided attention and meticulous attention to detail.
Therefore I currently only take a maximum of 2 parties per month (and at that, only one per weekend). If you want a la carte planning services (such as just a custom sweet table display), then I will allow for up to one event per week.
Q: Does Kate plan every event, or are there other employees who do the planning?
A: At this time, you always get Kate!
Q: Do you only plan parties for children?
A: Kate specializes in events for children, in particular stylish birthday celebrations. However, we also plan christenings, baby namings, first communions, baby showers, and adoption welcome home or coming home anniversary parties. We do on occasion accept custom events upon request, so please do not hesitate to inquire.
Hopefully this information has been helpful in answering some of your many questions we have received lately in regards to our event planning services. If you have any other questions, please e-mail them to us at email@example.com and we will gladly get back to you as promptly as possible.