Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Twist Entertaining Feature on Kate Landers Events, LLC

Twist Entertaining was kind enough to feature our "Madeline In Paris" Birthday Party today on their incredible website with the greatest tips for stylish entertaining.



If you read their About Us page, you will learn quickly that Heather & Heather have quite the party planning experience; from designing celebrity dinners and Hollywood film premieres to museum openings and political campaign fundraisers--Heather & Heather are each an event planning extraordinaire.

I highly recommend checking out their website, I don't doubt you will be inspired. I signed up for their Twist Tip--so glad I did!



A tremendous thank you for your feature on Kate Landers Events, LLC, and our "Madeline" party--it means so very much to me, I am honored!


No comments: