Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Attention Children's Party Planners (As a Hobby or Profession)!

Calling all children's party planners!!!!


I have an exciting opportunity I am working on, and whether you plan children's parties as a hobby or a profession, I would *love* to hear from you!!!


I am looking for the best of the best out there, and hope you will will take the time to introduce yourself!


Please e-mail info@katelandersevents.com and be sure to include your website, blog or facebook page if you have one/any/all, and any self introduction you feel would be appropriate, including your location (city/state), style, background--and of course what you love most about Kate Landers Events, LLC!





Don't have a website or blog? That's okay!


You can e-mail photos of your favorite event you designed that you feel best represents you, to
landers.kate@gmail.com (the other e-mail is already near max capacity and cannot handle large photo files!).


Please be sure to include in your e-mail the theme of the event, a self introduction, where you are from (city and state) and event details from start to finish.


I am sincerely looking forward to hearing from you!


Again, I want to emphasize that whether you have been planning children's parties for years, or if you are just starting out (or trying to get your business off the ground!) I would love the opportunity to hear from you and get to know you!

Kate Landers Events, LLC, is rapidly gaining momentum and excited for the upcoming press and opportunities that have come our way.


Looking forward to getting to know you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog thru a FB post by Pen & Paper Flowers. Oh my! I LOVE everything I see!!!

so glad to have found you.

Colleen
www.figandruby.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Oh man! Kate! I don't know were to start! Your creativity is absolutely inspiring. I would love to do this for a living like you do, I have no idea where to start though! I throw all of my friends showers and am always finding a reason to celebrate something! Your ideas will be a great help to me as I keep trying to get better and better at this.