Monday, June 28, 2010

Children's Cloth Napkins

It's A Week Of Party Tips!

There may be another post here or there, but I wanted to share with you some fun party tips that will help make your next event classic, stylish, more eco-friendly, and loaded with charm!


Today's Tip: Using child-size cloth napkins will add to the excitement and importance of the celebration, in a child's eyes. Not to mention they can be more eco-friendly, stylish, sophisticated, and help teach manners at a young age! Mult-purpose product indeed!


I believe that children associate cloth napkins with special occasions--whether it is dinner at a fancy restaurant to celebrate an anniversary, or maybe a wedding. I love for children to feel truly celebrated on their birthdays, and therefore I think cloth napkins are a great simple way to add a special touch to the party.


I wanted to create a line of cloth napkins that were perfect for a child's lap, and came up with the perfect size.


Gingham is sweet as well, and we are thrilled to offer gingham napkins as well (new colors available soon)!

I wanted something durable, and soft on a little lap.


Of course style is important, and to make these napkins unique, I decided to add rick rack trim, to make them a bit more playful, and an excellent way to tie in two colors of your color-scheme.


One of my personal favorites is the classic white with white rick rack, as it is so versatile in use, can be used with almost any color-scheme or theme, and easy to wash.


All of our custom cloth napkins are machine washable, you can dry on low heat and press as needed.





If you are interested in ordering cloth napkins for your next party, check out our website

4 comments:

Shawna said...

These are gorgeous!! We use cloth napkins every night--love them!

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!
AHHHH! Perfect. I can see these at all my events.

Ashley
www.TheHipHostess.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

So beautiful. I love the ric rac trim. You're so right. Cloth napkins add a touch of elegance to the table and make children feel special.

napkins said...

The napkins are all so beautiful! I like the colors and the designs!