Monday, October 11, 2010

Preferred Sponsorship at Kate Landers Events, LLC

It is with great joy that I announce I am now accepting applications and inquiries for becoming a Preferred Sponsor of the Kate Landers Events, LLC, blog!


 I feel that almost daily I am discovering *brilliant gems* such as talented designers, artists, boutiques, websites...and would love nothing more than to help bring them to light and expose you to their fabulous offerings!

On a personal note... When I started out Kate Landers Events, LLC, I sponsored some of my favorite blogs, and found it to be a large part of getting the exposure needed to get off the ground, and get myself where I am today.


Do you have a lovely business you would like to have featured as a Preferred Sponsor on Kate Landers Events, LLC?


 If you are interested, please inquire by contacting me at landers.kate@gmail.comAvailability is limited for our Preferred Sponsor List.

No comments: