Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baking It Pretty Party {Guest Blog Feature}

In case you didn't get to see it, I had the tremendous honor of creating a guest blog feature for the most amazing Bake It Pretty.



                                                      {Image via Hello Naomi}

I just adore them, their lovely prettiest pretty treats to bake, decorate, package and celebrate.


                                                          {image via Kim Herring}


You can view the feature here, which shares my ideas for a "Baking It Pretty" holiday baking party for girls.



                                                      {Image via Serious Seats}

 I went with a vintage theme, and featured many darling products and images sure to inspire you!


{image via Sweetapolita}


Thank you again, Bake It Pretty, for the opportunity!

1 comment:

Eloise said...

Oh my, i'm so in love with Kate Landers LLC and Bake it Pretty, i think i'm your greatest french fan!
My two daughters and i are so fond of christmas, this sounds great!

Eloïse