Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide by Kim of The TomKat Studio {Special Mention}

Kim of The TomKat Studio created an absolutely *FABULOUS* Holiday Gift Guide!!! 


In the guide Kim features a spectacular array of favorite gift ideas from Jenn of Hostess With The Mostess, "The Great Duo" of Project Nursery, Shelley of How Does She?, and many, many more {I was so honored to share my favorite gift ideas for little girls!}




There are so many great designers in the guide and it is so incredibly well put-together and easy to browse, it will surely inspire you to create a wish list and shop!


My favorite part is (other than the darling designthe introduction to so many designers and talent new to me, that I would love to become more familiar with!!! I have a feeling you may love to learn of them, too.





So Kim, thank you for the honor of being a part of your guide, and even greater,  opening the doors wider so I may broaden my horizons a bit, and get to know many more fabulous designers I have yet to meet.

Happy Browsing!

1 comment:

coolkids said...

I adore the gift guide. If you love oohlalollipop..stop by my blog. I have a SWEET giveaway from her shop! thecoolkidsblog.com