Sunday, February 20, 2011

Children's Party Ideas

I am *THRILLED* to share with you some children's party ideas. If you are new to this blog I sincerely hope you enjoy them and find great inspiration from them. If you have been reading my blog for a long while, I hope they will remind you of some treasured moments here, and maybe you will find or notice something new from these parties you didn't before.

These are parties I joyfully designed, created, co-designed, or staged.


{A Mystical Mermaid Party}




                                    {images by Open Shade Studios}


{Wizard of Oz Inspired Party Collaboration with The TomKat Studio}






{Nutcracker Suite Ballet Party}








{Tom Sawyer & Huck Finn Party Collaboration with Brandi Brown Events}




                                     {Photography by Inga Finch}

{A Beatrix Potter Party}








{Woodland Fairy Party}






{Marie Antoinette-Inspired Party}




{Madeline In Paris-Inspired Party}








{A Gingham Party}








{Pink & Yellow Party}





                                    {Photography by Chris Wiegand}

{Polka Dot Party}





                     {photography by McAllister Photography}

{Ice Cream Party for Boys}






And you might just spot some NEW parties from Kate Landers, in  online and in print publications!

11 comments:

Kori Clark said...

I will be always looking for NEW parties from you dear! xoxo

Poppylop Parties said...

I am left speachless. Your attention to detail and creativity in your theme ideas is truely insirational. I have just started my own party planning business for children. I can only hope to be able to create such works of art. Thanks for sharing.
poppyloppartiesblogspot.com

A Blissful Nest said...

Love them all Kate! They were fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you! I knew it ;) Your dreams are coming true and there is no more deserving person! I just can't wait to see what else is going on in that genius imagination of yours. :)

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

I completely agree! Each party design is so wonderful, it's impossible to choose one out of them all (although, those sparkly red shoes are sure to be a huge hit with a party-ful of Dorothy's!).

lolafrenetica said...

All amazing parties but my favorites (of all parties in the blog world) are the Mystical mermaid, Fairy, Marie Antoinette. They are such an inspiration for me personally. So many details.

RubyJu said...

Gorgeous parties! We admire your work and party tips so much! xx

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

Always feel full of joy reading your blog. Well Done! Xx

Help Each Other Make A Better World said...

Great site. Good information. Like it. Will be back to read more soon.

Kurt said...

These party ideas are so lovely! Great ideas!
Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

these are incredible, i especially love that huck finn cake! i just found your blog and am a new follower! please stop by mine!