Friday, May 25, 2012

Kate Landers Events, LLC, Making BIG Changes

My, how my life has changed forever, in the best way possible. I am over-the-moon for my little sunshine, Noah. Life with him and my husband Ryan, dog Henry and cat Gracie is such a tremendous gift from God, I feel truly blessed.





Kate Landers Events, LLC, has *BIG* changes ahead...ones that I feel are wonderful, challenging, delightful and {I hope} will provide my best inspiration yet, to a wider audience/greater reach.


I no longer feel part of a "rat race" that I was thrown into in recent years prior (sometimes by myself--I most willingly admit-- and often by others, which I never asked for nor desired).


There is much yet to balance just right with these many wonderful things going on, so I am just going to leave this vague right now. {sorry, I don't feel quite ready to spill the beans--while on that topic, I am not sure exactly how everything will be announced...maybe softly, maybe loudly by others, possibly by myself right here on this blog...or, here's a thought...maybe it will just happen with no teasing (further than this post,... while that is not the purpose of this post, as I re-read it I can see how it sort of seems that way--YIKES! Sorry!) at all...maybe I will just go forward with these wonderful things, quietly, all the while waiting to see who might discover it on their own.

I do like to do things different and in a unique way sometimes, and I find sometimes that there's *a much bigger spark* when you don't clue in everyone on to what you are doing...you just surprise them when it's all done! I kind of like the sound of that.

I guess I can make that decision when the time comes. The business part of me, creative part of me, writer in me, mother & wife I am, will all have to find the method healthy and agreeable. Managing these many roles and fulfilling my desires to be the best I can be in everything, is a constant challenge.







Skipping to a different topic now...
I have high hopes of sharing a few well-overdue blog posts (my healthy and blessed birth story, baby gender reveal party, "tortilly cute" plagiocephaly awareness party update), as well a couple fresh new ideas. When I am able to do so without jeopardizing many important and amazing parts of my life, I will--and I can't wait!


In the meantime, for those of you who have been gracious enough to read my posts, compliment my work and still follow me--you can check for my posts monthly on Layla Grayce, with new shoots exclusive to my favorite online retailer.


And to think, this blog post, while it's been on my mind for quite some time, is something I have just decided to write on a whim, when most everyone is probably off to the beach for the holiday weekend. Hopefully that tells you something: this post is heartfelt and not intended to cause a stir of attention--just a refreshing chance for me to write.

Have you been up to something that you are ready to share? I'd love to hear about it!


11 comments:

testing 1 said...

I'm always excited to see what you are up to, so I'll be here when you get 'back' :)

Petite Marie said...

Kate...it's been a long time! Thanks for writing...I often think of you and remember when we met at Andrea's studio open house...you are great and I can only imagine the great, wonderful things you have in store! I know i've been out of the blogging world for quite sobre time too and though I wish I had more time and resources to devote to it, there were more important things going on asst the time and I've been having a hard time getting back...anyway, Bless you and your loved ones, especially your beautiful Noah. Sophia is going to pre-k this year and I don't know where the time went!!!! Enjoy! Claudia Silva, La Petite Marie Blog

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Ryan, and Noah as I read of your thoughts and plans.
Will be in touch again soon. Love your blog !! Prayers go up daily for y'all. With love, Lynn

Pamela Smerker said...

This post just reaffirms why I adore you so much...you make me laugh and you tell it like it is in the sweetest most genuine matter.
I cannot wait to see and hear about your big news and of course any other little teaser posts like this one.

Sending lots of hugs to you and yours.

Pamela Smerker said...

This post just reaffirms why I adore you so much, tell it like it is in the sweetest most genuine matter. Glad you had time to pop in, give us the heads up on your big changes. I can't wait to hear and see what you are up to.

Sending lots of hugs!!

kym said...

Kate, I always love keeping up to date with all the exciting things that are happening in your life! It all sounds wonderful of course! We have had a little challenge in our lives recently also and so my daughters birthday this year has been very low key. We haven't yet completed the celebrations but I'd love for you to catch up on our lives too at my own little blog at
http://onemummysmusings.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/isabellas-6th-birthday-play-date-we.html

All the best Kate! I look forward to your next update!

Kym
xxx

kym said...

Kate, I love catching up on your eciting life!
Noah is just adorable!
I look forward to further exciting updates. Please feel free to check up on our own challenges at my blog.
http://onemummysmusings.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/isabellas-6th-birthday-play-date-we.html

All the best Kate!
Kym
xxx

cathyswraps LLC said...

I just discovered your beautiful work and can't wait to see and hear what inspires you in the future. Congatulations on the birth of your son!

PS. When my long awaited daughter was born, an experienced mom suggested I take a picture once a week for the first year, and I'm so glad she did! It's something I'll always treasure.

cathyswraps said...

Congatulations on the birth of your son! I just discovered your beautiful work and can't wait to see what inspires you in the future.

PS. When my long awaited daughter was born, an experienced mom suggested I take a picture once a week for the first year, and I'm so glad she did! It's something I'll always treasure.

Jinnie said...

awwww! look how perfect he is!! congrats!!

My Babykins

Loralee Lewis said...

Kate, I cannot wait to see what you have been up to! Your support of women and the online community is ntohing less than a blessing to so many! Thank you for making the world such a beautiful beautiful place.
Loves, Loralee Lewis