Thursday, November 15, 2012

Designer Discounts: Kate Landers' Favorite Shopping Sites {One Kings Lane}


Holiday Shopping and Dreaming is in full-swing!

As I work on designing our Christmas Tree, decorating our home for the holidays, and searching for the perfect gifts, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite online designer discount boutiques!



Paris Clock found here.


 Today, I am thrilled to share with you One Kings Lane. I would love to share with you some of my personal favorite goodies on their site RIGHT NOW, perfect for the holidays!





Products shown: ornaments, damask topper, damask tree skirt, velvet trim stocking, damask stocking, quilted linen stocking.

I just love the gray, silver, cream and white "shabby chic" inspired Christmas items on One Kings Lane right now. Beautiful!!! Velvet, damask, ruffles, quilted linen, mercury glass....gorgeous!


Products: matrix tray, monogram planter, mercury glass candle holders, mohair throw, beadboard frame.


I love how the above items cane be used for the holidays, or year-round.



Pink teardrop ornaments

In addition to new items, there are spectacular vintage finds such as these pink teardrop glass Christmas ornaments. LOVE.

Christmas Elephants Pillow, animal ornaments, mohair throw



I love animals, and with our little Noah, am inspired to do a "Noah's Ark" themed Christmas this year....love these items.


I hope to share more favorites as I see them. In the meantime, I invite you to join One Kings Lane, if you haven't. I get SO EXCITED to see their daily e-mail pop up in my inbox sharing the newest sales. PLUS, a fun extra is getting a shop credit for inviting your friends {see site for details}!

If you would like an invitation, please feel free to accept mine here.



No comments: