Saturday, November 17, 2012

Little Giraffe Sale, Bella Bliss Sale, Jacadi Sale...Oh My! Kate Landers' Favorite Online Discount Shops {Zulily, HauteKids, Gilt}


Little Giraffe sale?!?! YES! On Zulily!!! Bella Bliss BIG sale of current items? YES! On Gilt!!! Jacadi on sale? YES! On Gilt!!!

So many amazing online discount shops offering some of my favorite brands, sometimes at FABULOUS prices! I thought I would share with you just some of my favorite finds for babies & children, perfect for holiday gift giving. {many more finds to come!}


 Little Giraffe is a favorite brand in our household. Noah loves his luxe duo blanky by Little Giraffe, and I just purchased a back up. It is one of the coziest blankets and I LOVE giving Little Giraffe blankets as gifts. And for 40% off, it's easier to give a bigger gift! Every once in awhile, Zulily has a big Little Giraffe sale....and TODAY is one of those days! Some of my favorites...{if you need an invitation to Zulily, please feel free to accept mine here. As you share with friends, you may invite your friends and receive a $20 credit once whentheir first order ships}.



Jacadi is a store I often look at, but almost never buy from. I simply love some of their beautiful items for baby, and when I found this sale currently on Gilt, I fell in LOVE! Here are my favorite pics for baby girls, found here...



Bella Bliss is a personal favorite brand for classic, charming clothing for babies, boys and girls. Their pajamas are the coziest, softest and in some of the most darling prints! I love their corduroy as well as some classic cotton pieces...their pima cotton is fabulous. I was thrilled to find this Bella Bliss sale currently on Gilt!!! Below are some of my favorite items.



If you are looking for an invitation to Gilt, I welcome you to accept mine. They have a fun deal...you accept my invite and get $25 off your first purchase! And then once your first order ships, the person who invited you would receive a $25 credit. So invite your friends!!!! More details on their site.


So many more products and brands and sites to share {like HauteLook}...but those will have to wait!


No comments: