Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kate Landers for Layla Grayce


I realized that summer hast almost come and gone, and I have yet to share with you my latest projects for Layla Grayce here on my blog!

It has been a wonderful year thus far, creating lots of original content for Layla Grayce, designing dessert tables (and a cake!) that coincide with current trends in the textile industry. Working with Layla Grayce over the years has been a tremendous honor, and privilege.

 In addition to designing, styling and writing these blog posts for Layla Grayce, I also did all of the photography. That is a brilliant new skill that I have so much more to learn about--and I am more eager than ever to improve! Goodness knows I am just at the tip of the iceberg, but willing to learn more--thankfully the amazing Liza Voll has given me a few great lessons already, and I hope to gain more knowledge from such a talent as Liza.

Another great joy has been working with incredible designers, artists, bakers, crafters and vendors who are a very large part of these shoots-it is a collaborative effort and I always feel such pressure to style everything perfectly so that every item each person created for the shoot is shown off as beautifully as possible.

Please stop over to each shoot post on Layla Grayce to see all the incredible photos and details!!!


{Pastel "Radiant Orchid" Spring Naked Cake}

 




{Honeycomb "New Hive" Housewarming Party}







{Watercolor Citrus Summer Celebration Table}





{Pink & Gray Bridal Shower}






I have autumn, winter, Halloween and Christmas on my mind! And of course, little Noah's 3rd birthday celebration planning is in full swing!

No comments: