Sunday, November 23, 2014

Serena & Lily Sale: Additional 30% Off On Gilt {Favorites for Nursery & Children's Spaces}



Serena & Lily is one of my most favorite brands of beautiful home décor--and I was ecstatic to find this amazing sale on Gilt {get an EXTRA 30% off with code SL30!} From darling bedding for nurseries and children's rooms to drapes and floor poufs for grown up spaces, I am smitten with their unique style.

{Kate Crib Bumper, Kate Crib Skirt, Trellis Stroller Blanket, Moroccan Leather Pouf, Scribble Border Rug}


This time of year I absolutely LOVE searching my favorite designer discount sites, such as Gilt. I think it is because I enjoy searching to find unique holiday decorations and most of all, gifts for my favorite little guy!


{Graham Crib Skirt, Scribble Border Rug, Wayne Pate Pillow Sham}

When I saw this Serena & Lily sale on Gilt, I had to share. It isn't just that it has some of my favorite designs and products, but that they are an additional 30% off the already discounted prices on Gilt. W.O.W.



{Color Frame Duvet Cover, Peacock Scroll Mirror, Kite Sheet Set, Cabin Quilt Standard Sham, Strawberry Script Letter Pillow}
 
We have had Serena & Lily bedding in our master for a few years now, and have loved it.


{Ellory Duvet Set, Ellory Euro Sham, Moroccan Leather Pouf, Scribble Border Rug, Cambridge Headboard}


It's hard to believe it but we are starting to think about a "big boy room" for our guy, and there a few designs here that have proven to be marvelous inspiration, helping me get my creative juices flowing.

{Wildwood Duvet Cover, Kids' Square Pouf, Scribble Border Rug}

You can find all of these fabulous products over on Gilt. If you need an invitation to shop the site, please feel free to accept mine here.

Please know that if I find more favorite brands or sales, I will happily share them with you here. Find any favorites? Would love to hear about them!

No comments: