Thursday, January 29, 2015

Superbowl Party Dessert Touchdown {Rocky Road Chocolate Football By See's Candies}


This Sunday I will be combining two marvelous things: Watching our favorite professional football team play in the Super Bowl, and devouring the most amazing chocolate football {See's Candies Rocky Road made with English walnuts, honey marshmallows and of course, milk chocolate--hand-iced to perfection!} with loved ones.




 We even got an extra one which we have already started slicing into (it is hard convincing a three year old that a chocolate football is untouchable for an entire week!)--and I can say firsthand, it is the sweetest treat. See's Candies made a total touchdown with this one!



 One of these days I will have to tell you about my most cherished childhood memories visiting our local See's Candies store with my grandmother and mother. But for now, I love ordering from them online for my favorite holidays. And with our favorite team playing this year and a toddler who loves footballs and chocolate--this was the best way to sweeten our Super Bowl.

We love you See's!

No comments: