Friday, December 6, 2013

The TomKat Studio 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Toddler Gift Ideas


I am finding this year is extra magical, celebrating Christmas with a 2 year old. And shopping for my active toddler has never been more fun!

I had an absolute ball gathering my top toddler gift ideas for my dear friend Kim of The TomKat Studio's 2013 Gift Guide. Take a peek here...





This year Kim has an AMAZING list of contributors, and more free printable gift tags than you could imagine, all from a wonderful eclectic group of designers!




If that isn't enough, there are some fabulous recipes to try, and LOTS of gift ideas for everyone on your list.

Truly honored to continue to be a part of this online publication. Check it out HERE.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Bellenza Party Suite said...

Very cute gift suggestions! ♥ Thanks for sharing!