Thursday, July 8, 2010

THE *BIG* ANNOUNCEMENT...

I am so excited to share with you the exciting opportunities that I mentioned a short while back!


Thank you to all who have been so patient in waiting for me to be able to disclose with you the wonderful plans ahead of us! This e-mail will be lengthy but FULL of the answers you have been waiting for!




While I still will be e-mailing each of you individually who so kindly wrote in your submissions, letters, photos, stories (oh yes, to EACH of you, I will be!), I wanted to write you all at once to share with you the exciting new ventures that Kate Landers Events, LLC, will be taking on, and hoping you will wish to be a part of!



I am thrilled to announce a few exciting opportunities, the first one being...

The Kate Landers Events, LLC, School of Party Design

That's right! As you know, I truly believe every child deserves to be celebrated, and it has been my dream to do that, one party at a time.

I have learned over the last several months that I am not capable of fulfilling this dream on my own, as the number of party requests increases, and my capabilities to do it alone simply will not allow me to help everyone I so very much wish to.

Thus, I made a call out, hoping to find a few lovely people who might wish to work together in creating spectacular children's celebrations. I was blown away by the vast number of responses (a number so large, I almost fell off my chair when I read my inbox the morning after the first post), and realized something extraordinary: this world is incredibly fortunate to be full of so *many* people like you, who absolutely adore planning parties for children! I was filled with joy to find such an amazing network of people who share my passion for party planning for little ones. Wow, it still astounds me!



Therefore, I have decided that while my goal remains the same: helping celebrate the life of each and every child, nurturing their imaginations and helping them develop a healthy self-esteem and value of self-worth--my method has changed:

I need you incredible, talented, beautiful, extraordinary, creative, inspirational and brilliant people passionate for children's parties, to help make this dream a reality.

As you know I adore designing parties that are experiences, allowing children to feel as if they are their favorite storybook character rather than eating of a plate with that character's image.



My events are much like performances. I love setting the stage, bringing the vision to life, and giving the performance of a lifetime for the birthday child and their guests (who are the audience, and cast, in this case).



I have learned much over the years planning children's parties, tips that I believe one can only gain from experience. I also have a unique creative process for designing each of my events, and have a list of resources I have worked years to gain. I also have a business degree, which might I point out is a very important factor if you choose to start your own party planning business--and it has helped me with many aspects my creativity can't.



So what does this mean for you, you ask?



This means a number of wonderful opportunities!



For those of you aspiring to start your own children's party planning business (or who have just launched your children's party planning business)...



Exciting opportunities to learn from the best! Learn the Kate Landers Party Planning Method, as well become introduced to and have access to the best resources, tips, advice, tricks, styling secrets, and most of all, learn from a panel of the best established children's party planners out there.

That's right! This is NOT just learning from me, but the opportunity of gaining the invaluable experience of learning from experts in areas such as...

  • social media/marketing/PR/networking
  • branding and business growth & development
  • the best in cake decorating and design
  • outstanding floral masters
  • the most creative graphic designers
  • web and blog designers
  • artisans creating those unique products that bring on the "wow" factor
  • food stylists
  • tablescape experts
  • creators & designers of the best party products out there
  • best local suppliers of children's party rentals
  • entertainers for children's parties
  • party planners to the stars
  • children's party attire & costume designers
Are you interested? If yes, please send me an e-mail to landers.kate@gmail.com, and let me know if you'd like to participate in a webinar, attend a seminar or a workshop..and which of the experts above you most look forward to learning from! A survey will follow to get more information on custom tailoring a package to help teach you how to "Charm Your Party" through the Kate Landers Events School of Party Design!

Upon completion of our programs, you may be given the opportunity to be on a very distinct list of Kate Landers Events, LLC's preferred Up & Coming Party Planners (listed on our website and blog), helping build your business, work together with Kate on a party for a client in your area or going it alone, and most importantly: helping celebrate the lives of children we all adore!

....................................................

For those of you established party planners...

I would be thrilled & honored to have you on board to be a featured contributor, a coach and mentor, and a sought-after guest speaker, to offer pointers that only you are the expert in. That means promoting you and your business, allowing you a platform to share your style and gifts you have wanted to for so long.

Yes, there are a lot of experts out there--a lot of polished party planners--but you each have something incredibly unique you offer, and I believe others would love to learn from you!

I will be taking a survey of which of you established planners (who wish to participate) people would love to hear and learn from--to meet face to face! If you wish to be on this exclusive panel of guest speakers and contributors, please let me know...I certainly hope you do, as you have an invaluable talent and gift so many would love to learn from. The feedback from those surveyed will be invaluable to you and your business. If you are interested, please e-mail me at landers.kate@gmail.com, and be sure to include your city and state, as well as any links to your website/blog/facebook/twitter etc.

There is also an opportunity to become part of an elite list of Kate Landers Events, LLC's preferred professional children's party planners, linked on our website and/or blog.

.............................................................

For those of you who are experts in any of the other fields I mentioned (cake designers, social media gurus, food stylists, graphic and web designers, creators of the best party products out there, to name a few...)

I would love to hear from YOU, if you are interested in participating in introducing your business, your services, being provided with a platform to share your ideas and insight, and networking with the newest children's party planners! Please e-mail me at landers.kate@gmail.com, and let me know! Be sure to provide a link to your website, blog, facebook page, twitter, etc, as well as your city and state!

There is also the opportunity to become part of Kate Landers Events, LLC's exclusive preferred resource list that will be shared with those who participate in our programs, as well as opportunities to be published on our website and/or blog. And another exciting opportunity would be to work exclusively with me on creating a custom design for one of my events, which will be shared all over the blog world, facebook, twitter, linking to your business, of course!

.............................................................

And for those of you party lovers who just love planning your own childrens' and friend's parties, and are not necessarily looking to start your own business, but would love to learn some of the tricks of the trade to make your own parties as stylish and extraordinary as those created by the professionals...

I simply cannot wait to hear from YOU! Please share what areas of children's party planning you would like to learn, as well as if you would prefer to attend a local workshop, a regional seminar, or take an online webinar or course. Please e-mail me your interest to landers.kate@gmail.com, and don't forget to let me know your city and state! If you have a blog or website, please share!

.....................................................

On a last note (for those of you who read this far--THANK YOU): I am not one to accept or promote just any business who contacts me. I prefer to work with people who's style and taste, business sense and service are what I believe are the best of the best out there for children's parties. And there are LOT of incredibly talented people out there that I have had the privilege of knowing, and I look forward to sharing their talents with you.



Thank you, and looking forward to your e-mails! Again, please e-mail landers.kate@gmail.com, as my other e-mail address is still maxed out from the original call out!



Very excited for the chance to hear from you, work with you, get to know you, and meet you. Would love to hear your comments on this post, too!

--Kate









16 comments:

michelle@everydaycelebrating said...

Kate! How amazing!!! I read the entire post and love every word I read. What an announcement! I'd love to be involved in any way.

Thrilled for the next step for you!

Moore Minutes said...

Wow, you have some brilliant ideas and I am very interested. Thank you for sharing with us, as we anticipated the news. :) I'm looking forward to new opportunities.

Kori Clark Designs said...

Simply Brilliant Kate!!

Unknown said...

Kate, this is so amazing! I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful opportunity!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! I think this is a fantastic venture! Best of luck!

I would love to see a "vault" of resources. It's difficult to uncover gems of retailers out of all that you find on the web.

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Kelly - The Party Dress said...

This sounds wonderful, Kate! Great idea!

Tashia said...

Kate
I'm looking to start my own party planning business. I have a pr/advertising degree and some graphic design experience and would LOVE to be a part of this! Can't wait to hear more!

Congrats!
Tashia

Hillcrest Acres said...

Congratulations Kate!! You have so many amazing ideas and fabulous products on your website. What an amazing opportunity for your followers to be taught by the best in the party business. Good luck in your new venture.

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

Kate...This sounds wonderful!! What a great idea!

Andrea Ofiara said...

Sent an e-mail...amazing opportunity!! So very excited - this is better than what I thought possible! :)

Chic Gifts by Cassie LLC said...

This is an amazing opportunity! You have been a real inspiration for my new business. Thanks for sharing what you love.

Cassie
Chic Gifts by Cassie LLC
www.chicgiftsbysass.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

This sounds like an amazing opportunity! This is such an beneficial experience for everyone involved!

*~Annette~* said...

I love this idea! There isn't anything here for an opportunity and I am a military wife who could use the help in planning functions on and off base!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kate! You are a gem to share your knowledge, talents and creativity with others! I cannot wait to see your future!

Joy said...

Jumping up and down with excitment! Can not wait to be contacted! Any yes, I read the whole piece!

Bea @ CancunCookies said...

This sounds amazing, Kate! Is the webinar open to Non-US residents?