Thursday, December 9, 2010

PAPA D' ANJO {Favorite Catalogs}

I absolutely love it when I discover a new catalog...whether I hear it from a friend, fellow blogger or discover in a late-night online search for a product for a client.


                      {dress here}

When I find something I love and adore, I want to share it!



                                                 {found here}


In search of stunning, classic, traditional, rich, sophisticated, well-made clothing for children, I was introduced to PAPA D'ANJO...dare I say it was love at first sight!!!!




                  {coat here}


I have discovered many amazing catalogs featuring products for children that I absolutely adore, and look forward to featuring them here for you!



{shoes here}


First is PAPA D'ANJO.  From party dresses and duffle coats, tennis whites to classic bows, this company offers it all for boys and girls {you can order from a catalog, trunk show, or online!}



              {Pinafore and Top here}

I absolutely adore velvet. Always have, and knee-socks, too.



{Spanish shorts and shirt here}



I know it is HARD to find classic clothing for boys.





              {boy duffle coat here}



Here is a line that I find stunning.



                                         {tie here}



I love how this sweater dress is sweet yet fashionable.



{dress found here}


Boys shoes: spiffy!


{shoes here}


Even their underclothing for girls and boys is so classic {maybe it's those gingham bags that drew me in!} 



And a classic hair bow can be harder to find than you think....love what I found here!
                                 {bow here}

Classic cashmere for baby, too!



{found here}


I just adore this line, and even better: they have a separate line called the Bespoke Collection, of CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER clothing. This includes custom dresses and suits for baptisms, first communions, flower girls and ring bearers...and of course, very special birthday celebrations!



{jumper here}



Please note that not all catalogs and product lines I adore are in this price range. I have found some rather darling patent leather ballet flats at Old Navy and a tutu bathing suit at Target...so you'll never know which I will highlight next! It is about style.



Do you have a favorite children's clothing line you would like to see featured? Send me an e-mail to landers.kate@gmail.com, I would love to hear about it!



3 comments:

Nicole @ Tradewind Tiaras said...

Oh man, like I wasn't in enough trouble with Janie and Jack? These clothes are exquisite! So classic and sweet!

A Blissful Nest said...

Kate- these are just stunning!

Bethany said...

Truly gorgeous! I also love Jacadi, Zara for everyday wear, and Neck and Neck, although I've never found a Neck and Neck in the United States.