Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Found Object Sale at One Kings Lane {Favorite Deals & Steals}


I am on a design kick these days as we decorate our new home. Looking forward to sharing our newly decorating rooms with you throughout the year!

As I hunt for the perfect goodies to add style to our home, I enjoy popping over to One Kings Lane

Tonight I came across these beauties from Found Object, would LOVE to style a party around these glasses!



In addition, I saw this fabulous gold stripe table runner by Hester & Cook Design Group Inc, a perfect match with the glasses!





You can find both of these items in the "Celebrate Her" collection on One Kings Lane.

If you haven't heard of One Kings Lane, please feel free to accept my invitation to join HERE. Please note the referral benefits on the One Kings Lane site.

My apologies in advance as I have really enjoyed doing some online window shopping lately, and get excited to share!!!

1 comment:

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

Love the glasses! I think they'd look great for a Moroccan-inspired party :)